[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]We’ve helped businesses throughout Fife by fogging. It’s a method of cleaning that involves a fine mist of disinfectant which is sprayed from a machine and then left to evaporate.
Fogging is used in addition to Get It Done’s other cleaning procedures. After they have been completed, fogging is then used to ensure that all hard-to-reach areas aren’t missed. High standards of cleanliness are now more important than ever. When it comes to the safety and wellbeing of workers, there’s no room for complacency.
- Fogging ensures that all hard-to-reach areas and difficult nooks and crannies have been disinfected.
- We use a high alcohol concentration disinfectant within our machines, the disinfectants powerful formulation kills a range of pathogenic viruses in under 5 minutes.
- Fogging is an extremely quick process. It’s highly beneficial if you have a suspected Covid case in the workplace. Fogging allows you to quickly have the entire building sanitised and work-ready resulting in less chance of losing money, less downtime and increased safety for all.
- Fogging is safe to use, even on electrical equipment. As fogging is a ‘dry mist’, you don’t need to worry about any sort of damage being done to any computers, devices or gadgets.
- Not only is the disinfectant effective against coronavirus, it’s effective against other viruses such as chicken pox, HIV, measles, hepatitis C/B and more.
From Cupar and Glenrothes to Kirkcaldy and Dunfermline, businesses the length and breadth of Fife will testify that Get It Done’s fogging method is an unbeatable way of making your workplace as safe as possible for you and your staff.
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”CONTACT US NOW TO FIND OUT HOW WE CAN HELP YOU” color=”chino” align=”center” button_block=”true” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fgetitdonecleaningservices.co.uk%2Fcontact-us%2F|title:Contact%20Us||”][/vc_column][/vc_row]